Teixeira Watch: Part VII- Owner Says Sox Are Out

adjones10

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks for the update Belkast... I've been trying to reach my guy all morning but no response. Let's hope this thing gets in the books asap.:clap3::clap3:

Bigbird,

Thanks for keeping us in the loop! Is this a good sign that you can not reach your guy and that you say you want to get it on the books? I take it as yes?

Thanks for the update Belkast... I've been trying to reach my guy all morning but no response. Let's hope this thing gets in the books asap.:clap3::clap3:

Yesterday you said Tex isn't worth 23 million a year...That is a point I agree with.

However, if we give him something similar to that, will you be happy about it?

He was created in a lab using the DNA of O's legends past. He has Brooks reflexes, Eddie's swing, Frank's power, and Ripken's healing ability (level 9). He's basically a orange and black Wolverine.

Very good, I get it now. Sorry to ask a "NEWBIE" question during all of this. Ill be waitin patiently for this announcement. Hopefully Ill be able to rub something in to all the BoSox and Crankess fans at work here in beautiful NJ.

What would you guys feel better about? Tex with the Angels, still in the same league, or with the Nationals. I guess we play them the same number of times a year, so either way he hurts us. I can't decide.

Angels. I'd still not mind the Nat's TOO much, but between those two choices, the Angels.

Sure, it just seemed like he was on a mission to pump up the Nats farm system in comparison to the O's, and I hadn't seen him post anything pro-Orioles. But he clarified he's an O's fan. Just an overreaction on my part, I apologize. I'm a little amped up from this whole thing.

No worries...well, being an O's fan, sometimes there aren't many pro-Orioles things to say. But that doesn't stop me pulling for my team!

Very good, I get it now. Sorry to ask a "NEWBIE" question during all of this. Ill be waitin patiently for this announcement. Hopefully Ill be able to rub something in to all the BoSox and Crankess fans at work here in beautiful NJ.

Seriously, he has a source in the wharehouse. Hope you don't think I was poking fun at you buddy.

Archived