Teixeira Watch: Part VII- Owner Says Sox Are Out

adjones10

I haven't posted in close to three years, but I finally signed up for a plus membership a few days ago, so I just wanted to post in one of these historic Tex threads before it was old news. Here's to hoping he's an Oriole by tomorrow.

Yeah me too. I hit post 500 and couldn't post for a few days.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After hearing a large number of sports reports this morning from a wide variety of sources while in my car, everyone here waiting for some kind of miracle signing by the O's should head back to work or whatever it was they are supposed to be doing. It ain't gonna happen.

TinCup, thanks for the info! I will strongly consider this moving forward - want to see how it is on here after the Tex things blows over... but I am a total baseball geek, love nothing more than shooting the poop about the Orioles...

The Plus content on the minor league system is really fantastic as well. It isn't just the message board posting privilege that makes it worth it.

TinCup, thanks for the info! I will strongly consider this moving forward - want to see how it is on here after the Tex things blows over... but I am a total baseball geek, love nothing more than shooting the poop about the Orioles...

Well, for you and all the other new posters, Tony and the rest of the OH staff work VERY hard to make this the best fan forum going, the attention that goes into it shows! Great place to learn about the Orioles, baseball, and so much more. :)

Archived