Tejada Blurb: Angels interested again?

broberts

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I like this a whole lot and I think there is a chance they take it and a chance they don't. I mean they still would be giving up Wood and Kotchman in the same trade. We could also sell the post season experience of all 3 of these players. If this trade doesn't work do you try to send Walker instead of Bradford? Do you throw Walker in since he really isn't in this teams long term future anyway? Also, do we really want Santana? He's back in the minors (I think) and his value has taken a HUGE drop this year.

Which is why getting him is a smart move.

Which is why getting him is a smart move.

I do agree with this. A lot of people are using Santana's struggles as why we shouldn't get him, whereas I think we can get him plus more if we play it off like we don't really like him. I think he just needs a change of scenery.

SG, again, why would they give up Kotchman if they're trying to win this year?

Who knows? Why are they trying to trade him to begin with? I am not trying to figure them out. lol

But, this deal greatly improves their team and they only lose Kotchman off of their ML roster.

Millar can make up for the loss production of Kotchman and Tejada gives them another good bat.

You think Leo can fix him?

There is a lot in his peripherals that tell you he doesn;t need a ton of fixing.

Santana HAS to get more grounders...Whether that means coming up with another pitch or what, i am not sure but he is too much fo a flyball pitcher and gives up too many homers.

Who knows? Why are they trying to trade him to begin with? I am not trying to figure them out. lol

But, this deal greatly improves their team and they only lose Kotchman off of their ML roster.

Millar can make up for the loss production of Kotchman and Tejada gives them another good bat.

Pardon if this has already been discussed, but where was it written that they're trying to trade him? That just makes no sense to me. It made sense LAST year, but not now.

There is a lot in his peripherals that tell you he doesn;t need a ton of fixing.

Santana HAS to get more grounders...Whether that means coming up with another pitch or what, i am not sure but he is too much fo a flyball pitcher and gives up too many homers.

His K/9 in the minors wasn't that impressive. And why do we want a flyball pitcher in Camden Yards? I go after Adenhart and Rodriguez if we can't get Brandon Wood. Adenhart is a must...

Pardon if this has already been discussed, but where was it written that they're trying to trade him? That just makes no sense to me. It made sense LAST year, but not now.

Well, let me rephrase that...They are reportedly willing to trade him in a Tex deal.

Whether that is true or not, who knows...However, at least in this deal they get back 2 players, not just one.

His K/9 in the minors wasn't that impressive. And why do we want a flyball pitcher in Camden Yards? I go after Adenhart and Rodriguez if we can't get Brandon Wood.

Adenhart isn't available.

You need to be more realistic.

Santana's value is greatly decreased...If we can get him in this deal, you have to make the move.

His K rate is over 7 this year..That is very solid...His command rate is also good and his BB rate is solid.

He has to correct the HRs and the flyballs.

Adenhart isn't available.

You need to be more realistic.

Santana's value is greatly decreased...If we can get him in this deal, you have to make the move.

His K rate is over 7 this year..That is very solid...His command rate is also good and his BB rate is solid.

He has to correct the HRs and the flyballs.

I would push for Adenhart but I guess I would accept Santana if we could get Wood. Anyway we have to get a good pitching prospect back so we can ship DCab out. I like Santana's future more than I like Cabrera's...

Archived