13 pitcher maximum next week

Just Regular

Don't like it.  IMO, MLB teams should be able to construct their rosters however they see fit.  If a team wants 25 pitchers and have the guys who have a planned off day to play the field, fine.  

Anyway, I'm sure the debate here about who we'll have to shave off the roster to comply will be enthralling.  

• Upvote 4

Also, we still need a starter for Tuesday.  Unless they do a BP game.  I'm frankly tired of those, but what choices do we have in AAA?  Though we can't do a BP game every 5th day either.  AND that is after reducing to 13 pitcher max.  Also also, Krehbiel is coming off the IL on Saturday most likely.  

CORRECTION:  Because of the offday Monday we can start Wells.  My bad!  

Edited by Surhoffan17
Forgot about offday on Monday

23 minutes ago, Moose Milligan said:

Don't like it.  IMO, MLB teams should be able to construct their rosters however they see fit.  If a team wants 25 pitchers and have the guys who have a planned off day to play the field, fine.  

Anyway, I'm sure the debate here about who we'll have to shave off the roster to comply will be enthralling.  

You want 7 hour games?

54 minutes ago, wildcard said:

Easy one.   Baumann.   Elias uses the LIFO method.   

Yep, but we also only have 4 starters up right now, so in addition to that move, a starter will have to come up by next Saturday at the latest.