EOGDOT

Right now

1a - Indianapolis Colts

1b - Baltimore Orioles

Reverse that once we hit March

3. WVU Mountaineers

4. The BEast

5. Ball State

My interest in the NBA has waned in recent years to the point where I really don't care. It's such an inferior game to NCAA basketball IMO.

You are so right about that. I watch Big 10 basketball more now than the NBA. They actually have rules in college ball!

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. NYGiants

2. Orioles

3. UNC Hoops

I have to love the O's in order to offset liking the two best teams in the other sports that I follow!:P

I definitely get more excited for baseball season to start than football, but I get more bent out of shape over a Giants loss than an inevitable O's loss (plus there are just fewer games and opportunities for my temper to rage).

I started seriously paying attention to sports in 1984. I have seen the Redskins win three super bowls, while I have never seen the O's get any further than the ALCS. For that reason, I am more passionate about the Orioles, because it would blow my mind to see them win a World Series. For that reason...

1. Orioles

2. Redskins

3. Caps

4. Bullets (yeah I said Bullets)

Neck and neck between the Skins and O's for me.

It's interesting though, usually by mid-August I can't wait for football season and I'm sick of the O's yearly tailspin.

Then again, usually right around this time of year I'm disgusted by the Redskins and can't wait for spring training to start.

It's a vicious circle :)

I give this quote my FULL professional endorsement

:D

1. Orioles (nothing else close) I wouldn't even think about using a message board for any other teams

2. UNC basketball

3. PSU football

4. My fantasy football team

5. Ravens

6. Whoever I have my money on for Nascar that week (otherwise Tony Stewart and Carl Edwards--I met him once very personable)

I started seriously paying attention to sports in 1984. I have seen the Redskins win three super bowls, while I have never seen the O's get any further than the ALCS. For that reason, I am more passionate about the Orioles, because it would blow my mind to see them win a World Series. For that reason...

1. Orioles

2. Redskins

3. Caps

4. Bullets (yeah I said Bullets)

I was home with the stomach bug yesterday and was watching my DVD series of Bret Hart (the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be). One of the matches on there was Hart vs. Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat at Boston Garden, and in the background I noticed they were showing the score of the Celtics/Bullets game. I thought that was kind of cool. But then again, yesterday I thought anything other than puking was cool.

1. Orioles (nothing else close) I wouldn't even think about using a message board for any other teams

2. UNC basketball

3. PSU football

4. My fantasy football team

5. Ravens

6. Whoever I have my money on for Nascar that week (otherwise Tony Stewart and Carl Edwards--I met him once very personable)

ROFL!!!! What a geek!!

Sadly I am too

Archived