Are the Orioles your #1 team overall?

EOGDOT

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Neck and neck between the Skins and O's for me.

It's interesting though, usually by mid-August I can't wait for football season and I'm sick of the O's yearly tailspin.

Then again, usually right around this time of year I'm disgusted by the Redskins and can't wait for spring training to start.

It's a vicious circle :)

I have a similar feeling, but must say I know the O's win out. I get excited for the football draft (hoping they'll trade down most of the time early) and enjoy watching the skins (most days :laughlol:). At the same time, I can't talk on the extremeskins boards like I do here. I think it's a combination of the multitudes of stats baseball have for discussing players and the many levels of minor leagues that adds another level of interesting conversations.

1. Ravens...Football has always been my favorite sport.

2. Boston College sports...Yes, I am an alum.

3. Orioles

4. Terps Sports

5. NY Giants (They became my team when the Colts left town)

6(Tie). Caps/Lakers

7. Art Monk is a chump :D

1. Ravens...Football has always been my favorite sport.

2. Boston College sports...Yes, I am an alum.

3. Orioles

4. Terps Sports

5. NY Giants (They became my team when the Colts left town)

6(Tie). Caps/Lakers

7. Art Monk is a chump :D

Went to school with Art Monk's son...he played football at SU. Nice kid.

Bout time he finally got in the Hall.

1) Orioles

2) Ravens

3) University of Delaware collegiate sports

4) University of Maryland collegiate sports

Other than that, I don't follow any other teams.

I am a diehard baseball fan, having it played it for so long, and I will always follow the Orioles, but the Ravens are growing on me, but I dont follow them very closely. I couldnt name more than 10 players on the team, whereas I could name the entire 40 man roster of the Orioles off the top of my head.

Delaware is getting Devlin as next years QB

1) Celtics

2) Orioles

3) Dolphins

4) Astros

5) Cardinals (NFL)

6) Bruins (NHL)

Yes, I am aware that I have allegiances that make absolutely zero sense. But, I've been a fan of all of these teams, for whatever reason, for 25+ years. And I'm not about to change now. ;)

1. Texas A&M...the alma mater always gets the top spot

2. Denver Broncos...car broke down outside Lie High stadium on a family vacation once when I was 5. Became a fan for some reason.

3. Orioles...Grew up in Philly, so I always loved the Phils and O's. I had to shoose one in '83 and it was the O's.

4. Sixers/Mavericks/Stars...Grew up as a North Stars fan and got lucky when they moved to Dallas...Sixers for obvious reasons...Mavs because I've been in Dallas forever and they grew on me.

Archived