Yusniel Diaz to the SHOW!

Yardball85

3 hours ago, interloper said:

That era of Orioles baseball really made some, let's say, interesting decisions lol. 

I'd use more like "mind blowing." To this day it never, ever made sense to bring Fiorentino up to the majors from Single-A. thankfully we don't have that kind of organization leadership any longer.

23 hours ago, Tony-OH said:

I'd use more like "mind blowing." To this day it never, ever made sense to bring Fiorentino up to the majors from Single-A. thankfully we don't have that kind of organization leadership any longer.

right now, not too sure what type of leadership we have in charge.

Seems as if this was very much a temporary you're already on the 40man move...but I have no idea why the Orioles need two plus defensive OF who can't hit on the team. Wonder if the plan is to actually get McKenna more regular AB's...but I'd really prefer Stowers

39 minutes ago, Frobby said:

That was one hell of a bad at bat!  I hope he ate well at the team buffet.  

Oh man it was so so bad.  Totally overmatched.  I really think they wanted to let the dust settle before messing with the 40 man. I suspect (hope?) more changes after today’s game with the day off prior to the return home. 

7 minutes ago, BRobinsonfan said:

Too often people toss around terms like "he looked totally lost up there" without much consideration for what that really means, but man he looked totally lost up there.   

Diaz looked the part of a player who put up a .525 OPS in 67 July at bats at Norfolk and then gets called up to face MLB pitching. 

21 minutes ago, BRobinsonfan said:

Too often people toss around terms like "he looked totally lost up there" without much consideration for what that really means, but man he looked totally lost up there.   

I’d never take away too much from any one at bat.