Friday, August 26: Orioles begin 6 game road trip vs division leaders in Houston

SteveA

6 minutes ago, LA2 said:

What are you talking about?! Oh you mean Odor's mimicked throw behind Mateo?

Geez, you were the one who commented on it that he should focus more on hitting. I forgot to quote your post. Had a rough day so you couldn’t follow along? 😆

Hey it’s Friday!

2 minutes ago, justD said:

Geez, you were the one who commented on it that he should focus more on hitting. I forgot to quote your post. Had a rough day so you couldn’t follow along? 😆

Hey it’s Friday!

TGIF but I'm stuck in my apartment watching baseball without a beer. Didn't plan--didn't know it was a free mlb.com game....

5 minutes ago, LA2 said:

I was thinking the same thing. On the replay it seemed like Urias didn't go into top gear until he passed second base. What type of arm does Alvarez have? He looked sort of slow out there.

Was not hard hit so it was rolling for a while. With two out Urias should have been going on anything. I guess with a chance to score two there you don't want to run into an out but seems like it would have been worth a shot to force a throw.