Orioles sign Mychal Givens

Brian88

24 minutes ago, ChosenOne21 said:

He was worth 0.8 WAR last season. I don't hate it. Would have been 5th best for a reliever in a strong bullpen. He would have been behind Bautista, Baker, Perez and Lopez

Yeah fits right ahead of the "shoot I guess we have to use Krehbiel" zone. Honestly that's a good hole to patch.

I like this one, it seems like we aren't going to get a top end starter so might as well make the bullpen elite to compensate. Plus fan service which I am not complaining about. Do think this strategy puts pressure on the young starters but if they don't have to go too long, it helps in a different way. I would like another starter still

Just now, Going Underground said:

Most songs written are usually personal.  Taylor Swift makes a career of her personal  life 

Sure, but if you are going to go all out and make a huge statement concept album you could show a bit more originality.  I don't love TLLDOB but at least the main character is a clear departure from the singer/songwriter.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Jammer7 said:

When I saw him with the Mets at the end of the year, the arm looked a little slow and the velo was 92-93. The baseball savant numbers are better than I thought. I am curious why Givens, and who goes this time. 

I don’t think anyone has to be moved.