Content hire..Cal Perry

Sports Guy

Someone not so tech savvy gave this dude some bad advice on the hacked Tweet excuse. Just tell everyone you were hacked. yikes!  

I don’t think he should have scrubbed his old Tweets either. Unless the team asks him to now. They show he cared/cares about the team.

Just now, byrdz said:

Someone not so tech savvy gave this dude some bad advice on the hacked Tweet excuse. Just tell everyone you were hacked. yikes!  

I don’t think he should have scrubbed his old Tweets either. Unless the team asks him to now. They show he cared/cares about the team.

Frankly I think it speaks well of the team that they hired someone that said such things (assuming they knew about the tweets, if they hadn't done their due diligence WTF?)

I think he should have owned it and the team should have owned it.

Seeing this kind of "ruined childhood" stuff from someone born in the late 70's is kind of a reminder I was lucky as an Orioles baseball fan to be early enough to barely remember the end of the glory years.

Certainly, rebuilding "the business of Baltimore baseball" as Elias so heartwarmingly put it, they will be rowing against this kind of stuff with many middle-aged accomplished folks with some disposable income but very few good memories.

Replace ~1983 with ~1988 as an anchor point for a lifetime of fandom...yeah, that stinks.