Appears Grayson pitched his way to AAA to start the year

Tony-OH

37 minutes ago, Frobby said:

Yes.  Can’t get in. 

I'm also getting a black screen with a rotating arrow.  I'm subscribed with MLB.tv via the free T-Mobile perk.  I was attempting to navigate via MiLB.tv but that didn't work either since it's asking me to subscribe.  I think I got in via https://www.mlb.com/news/watch-minor-league-baseball-games-for-free?t=mlb-pipeline-coverage.  I will have to see if this is the way in via MLB.tv.  

I doubt he is hurt. The velo is there. It’s pretty clear that there is a mechanical thing going on. 

As I said before, I’m guessing he got into some kind of a bad habit after the lat injury last year and just needs to work through it.

The positive is that he is about 65% of his pitches are for strikes.

But him only having 1 strikeout tells you everything you need to know. He just isn’t right.

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Sports Guy said:

He’s through 4 innings..75 pitches. 64% str%. He added another walk and another k in the 4th.

When you are trying to restrict his innings early, do you send him back out?  Would also be nice to just see him throw more.

My guess is he’ll be pulled.  Leave on a high note and go from there next time. 

13 minutes ago, Sports Guy said:

I doubt he is hurt. The velo is there. It’s pretty clear that there is a mechanical thing going on. 

As I said before, I’m guessing he got into some kind of a bad habit after the lat injury last year and just needs to work through it.

The positive is that he is about 65% of his pitches are for strikes.

But him only having 1 strikeout tells you everything you need to know. He just isn’t right.

Agreed.  Stuff happens especially with bigger guys. Halladay got so out of sync they had to send him down to fix him.  It happens. 

18 minutes ago, 86this said:

I'm also getting a black screen with a rotating arrow.  I'm subscribed with MLB.tv via the free T-Mobile perk.  I was attempting to navigate via MiLB.tv but that didn't work either since it's asking me to subscribe.  I think I got in via https://www.mlb.com/news/watch-minor-league-baseball-games-for-free?t=mlb-pipeline-coverage.  I will have to see if this is the way in via MLB.tv.  

When you activated MLB.tv, you should have received an email with a link to ativate your MiLB.tv subscription. It's hard to see if you don't read the whole email.