Tuesday, April 4: Orioles at Texas

SteveA

3 minutes ago, Moose Milligan said:

Yeah, they're not gonna say anything until they've been given an official green light.  I'm assuming that'll be on the postgame.

I don't get that. It's crazy if the story got out this wide if it's not true. And if it's true, why don't they want to talk about in on the air to build some awarenesss/hype.  

1 minute ago, SteveA said:

Not wit this lead, after pitching yesterday.

You're right--didn't think about that (I'm running back & forth between the kitchen & my computer and so a but scatter-brained right now).

Who do you think they bring in for the 8th--Perez?

6 minutes ago, Spy Fox said:

Pretty interesting that MASN won't address the Grayson situation when basically every baseball-related media organization has given the report, including MLB.com. 

Clearly they've been nudged to not mention it, with Brown's "who knows who's pitching tomorrow?" comments and Palmer's "if you're interested do NOT check Twitter."

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, LA2 said:

You're right--didn't think about that (I'm running back & forth between the kitchen & my computer and so a but scatter-brained right now).

Who do you think they bring in for the 8th--Perez?

Maybe Gillaspie goes 2.   Or yes, Perez is probably the next best option.   He and Gillaspie haven't pitched since Saturday.

Neither as Voth, but he is tomorrow's long man so he won't go tonight.

2 minutes ago, Spy Fox said:

I don't get that. It's crazy if the story got out this wide if it's not true. And if it's true, why don't they want to talk about in on the air to build some awarenesss/hype.  

Frankly I'd rather they not bring him up. There's been so much talk about what he has to improve you'd think he wd want to show he's done it. Also, I liked Voth's starts a lot last year--wd be important to see if he can pick up where he left off.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Spy Fox said:

I don't really get it either but they're the propaganda arm of the team, I'm sure they have some silly reasons.

1 minute ago, SteveA said:

Maybe Gillaspie goes 2.   Or yes, Perez is probably the next best option.   He and Gillaspie haven't pitched since Saturday.

Neither as Voth, but he is tomorrow's long man so he won't go tonight.

Yeah I'd like to see Gillespie go two with Perez as the safety net.