5/13 - Rainy Saturday vs Pirates

Tony-OH

8 minutes ago, Malike said:

Nah I'm not angry at all lol. I mean, we get it, it's not great to have interviews during the game but there are plenty of options to make it go away. If there is a problem and you can solve it, you shouldn't complain about it. Well, that's how I was raised anyway, but I'm old. :P

Yet you decided to complain about my post instead of solving the problem by either ignoring me or just not reading my post, right?  🙂  I was also raised to fix things, and sure I could have muted things and sat in silence, or exited the MLB.tv TV feed stream and switched to just audio instead, or switch broadcast, but usually by the time I did any of that other than muting the TV the interview is likely to be close to over.  Anyway, sorry that my complaint about the interruption of the game for interviews bothered you so bad that you had to go against the way you were personally raised and caused you to complain about my complaint.  😉