Message for Tony Oh - I feel deeply aggrieved for 1 point ban imposed by Legend of Joey

Chelsea_Phil

1 minute ago, Pickles said:

I like mine raising his arms in victory, the veins throbbing slightly beneath his skin.  Veiny and triumphant, like all good pickles.

But you never, really "honestly never thought of it looking like a penis/testicles and I really don' t think it does.", yeah OK then lol. 😉

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, AnythingO's said:

But you never, really "honestly never thought of it looking like a penis/testicles and I really don' t think it does.", yeah OK then lol. 😉

I honestly hadn't until Tony said something.  Now I've decided to lean into it.

10 minutes ago, Legend_Of_Joey said:

Should I feel honored or horrified that a thread with my name in the title has surpassed one about Ohtani as a rental option?

The way this is going, I wouldn't lean toward "honored!" 😀

9 minutes ago, Legend_Of_Joey said:

• Haha 1

Just now, Mooreisbetter27 said:

Holy moly this thread has gone off the rails and with no input from Tony himself. Can’t wait till he gets a whiff of this. 

Tony saw this and volunteered to go back over to the Middle East and play in the sandbox again.

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Pickles said:

Hahah.  Tony made the same comment recently.  I honestly never thought of it looking like a penis/testicles and I really don' t think it does.

My name is pickles, so I just chose a cartoon pickle as an avatar.  I like that he is triumphantly flexing.

To paraphrase the Bible, to the impure all things are impure.

• Upvote 1