Yankees Series

Moose Milligan

1 hour ago, byrdz said:

There’s one, Boone of course.

We have to win this series, of all of my favorite sports teams the Orioles losing to the Yankees bothers me by far the most and I have some teams in other sports that I really hate, Patriots, Lakers and the Penguins .

1 hour ago, flaoriolesfan said:

We have to win this series, of all of my favorite sports teams the Orioles losing to the Yankees bothers me by far the most and I have some teams in other sports that I really hate, Patriots, Lakers and the Penguins .

Amen, I agree!! I hate the Cowboys almost as much as the Yankees. I also hate the Eagles.

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, RZNJ said:

This team is getting it done and hardly hitting on all cylinders.   

Right.  It’s not like a bunch of guys are having career years, like Tampa’s players.  For every guy I think might be punching a little over his weight, there’s someone else who’s mildly underperforming.  Overall, I just really like the team’s patient approach on offense.  We still have a couple of free swingers, but overall, we make the opponents’ pitchers work.  That’s a refreshing change from the last quarter-century or so.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Frobby said:

Right.  It’s not like a bunch of guys are having career years, like Tampa’s players.  For every guy I think might be punching a little over his weight, there’s someone else who’s mildly underperforming.  Overall, I just really like the team’s patient approach on offense.  We still have a couple of free swingers, but overall, we make the opponents’ pitchers work.  That’s a refreshing change from the last quarter-century or so.

No Adam Jones on this team. Sorry, it's just the truth.

• Confused 2