Tuesday, May 30th: Orioles continue vs the Guardians, without Cedric Mullins

SteveA

Just now, Tony-OH said:

I'm not talking about him this season, I'm talking about him tonight. He did not do his job well tonight.

Even tonight he wasn't helped out by his defense.  He's into the 7th if the D didn't step on their Johnson's.

This is one of those annoying games where the offense gets off to a great start then basically decides to take the rest of the game off. Meanwhile, the pitching starts allowing the other team to chip away until we're in a dog fight late in a game where we should have had a laugher.

this team has no ability to just have a laugher. Just a simple beat them into a pulp and laugh and go home. 

I hate these kinds of games.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Tony-OH said:

This is one of those annoying games where the offense gets off to a great start then basically decides to take the rest of the game off. Meanwhile, the pitching starts allowing the other team to chip away until we're in a dog fight late in a game where we should have had a laugher.

this team has no ability to just have a laugher. Just a simple beat them into a pulp and laugh and go home. 

I think I read they haven't had a laugher all year. Pretty shocking.

Just now, Tony-OH said:

I just wish they would have at least they would have picked up at least ONE big time free agent. Why can't we do that? Angelos? 

6 minutes ago, Tony-OH said:

On top of it all, now Gibson's lack of ability to get outs means Hyde will chew threw 3 or 4 relievers to get through this. Watch, he'll end up needing to use Bautista.

Hyde just chews through the bullpen. Like this should've been an Akin game after Gibson.

Any why on earth is Cano up with a 5 run lead? Hyde's lack of bullpen management is a real long term weakness 

• Upvote 2