Tuesday, July 4th vs. Yankees

Moose Milligan

The amazing suck of our pitching is why the fans cried about the Orioles not doing anything to fix the pitching in the off season.   We knew we didnt have enough to compete yet Elias rolled the dice.  

Even if we get in the playoffs this team is not built to go far.  No aces.....no solid big bats.   Just a lot of meh. 

I'm going to be optimistic for a bit, that those two strikeouts are a sign he settled down, and now we'll come back and win anyway. 

Meanwhile, prepping food for a little get-together later this afternoon.  Weams was the chef - he loved to cook, and I loved to eat so I always said "match made in heaven!"  Boy, I miss his concoctions.  I hope I didn't poison myself mixing up spices that I have no idea about LOL

• Upvote 1
  • Like 2

Just now, Emory Eagle said:

Glad to root for a team that makes so many Yankees fans happy year in year out.  Definitely love spending my money and time in this manner.  Absolutely no notes from me.

Hey, we're in good company.  Seems every fan base hates the MFY, and yet unfortunately they seem to have a way of making  other teams look silly.  Why do their fans hate the Astros so much?  Because they had rare success for a stretch - even when both teams were cheating at the same time.  

We're going to get there, another short stint probably, but we'll dominate them for a stretch ourselves.  It will be so sweet. 

1 minute ago, justD said:

Hey, we're in good company.  Seems every fan base hates the MFY, and yet unfortunately they seem to have a way of making  other teams look silly.  Why do their fans hate the Astros so much?  Because they had rare success for a stretch - even when both teams were cheating at the same time.  

We're going to get there, another short stint probably, but we'll dominate them for a stretch ourselves.  It will be so sweet. 

I certainly hope so, and a nice bit of optimism (not my strong suit).  Happy fourth!

• Upvote 1