Official 2023 MLB Draft

1 minute ago, ArtVanDelay said:

Gotta feel bad for Rockies fans.  That organization might be the biggest dumpster fire in sports now that Dan Snyder has sold the Commanders. 

Can't wait for the Mike Elias version of the Commanders to take over and rebuild that franchise.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ArtVanDelay said:

Gotta feel bad for Rockies fans.  That organization might be the biggest dumpster fire in sports now that Dan Snyder has sold the Commanders. 

I don't know, I just saw the Angels with 40 people in their room. Seemed like overkill, like a lot of overkill. 1 guy with an iPad can sit there on draft day, every scenario has been played out 100x long before the draft.

Edited by Malike

3 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

Every team can't ignore pitching for the first five rounds.

Well they could.  They ignore running backs in the NFL draft, though it’s for a different reason.  If every team decided they are just too volatile, they could collectively drop even though statistically speaking some will end up having been worthy of being drafted higher.  

1 minute ago, Malike said:

I don't know, I just saw the Angels with 40 people in their room. Seemed like overkill, like a lot of overkill. 1 guy with an iPad can sit there on draft day, every scenario has has been played out 100x long before the draft.

Wow that sounds like total confusion.  I could see 3 or 4 guys making sense.