Sunday, July 16: Orioles vs Marlins

86this

1 minute ago, Aristotelian said:

Whenever we lose a guy that succeeds elsewhere it is poor judge of MLB talent. Whenever we fleece a team and turn a disappointing veteran with no future into a TOR it's shrug.

WTH?

Bundy finished 9th in CY voting his first year with the Angels.  How is that no future?  How is Bradish a TOR starter?

Who am I accusing them of misjudging?  Yaz?  I didn't think Yaz was anything, no one did, the Giants didn't.  I just think it's funny.

Heim?  I didn't think Heim was going to be anything more than a plus glove in the minors.  Doesn't mean I wanted to trade him for Pearce, who I think they knew was damaged goods.

The Bundy deal was a perfectly reasonable deal for a team in a win now situation to do.

2 minutes ago, Chavez Ravine said:

There is an ice cream truck in my neighborhood that loops some sort of 8-bit compilation.

I used to tell my kids that when they are playing the music on the ice cream truck it means they are out of ice cream.

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Can_of_corn said:

WTH?

Bundy finished 9th in CY voting his first year with the Angels.  How is that no future?  How is Bradish a TOR starter?

Who am I accusing them of misjudging?  Yaz?  I didn't think Yaz was anything, no one did, the Giants didn't.  I just think it's funny.

Heim?  I didn't think Heim was going to be anything more than a plus glove in the minors.  Doesn't mean I wanted to trade him for Pearce, who I think they knew was damaged goods.

The Bundy deal was a perfectly reasonable deal for a team in a win now situation to do.

I mean, you do know it was 65IP that season, right? Another 110 or so IP could have easily brought him back to his usual sub 100 ERA+

I didn't figure you to be a guy who would hedge on such a small sample size.