Orioles related trade rumors and speculation leading up to the deadline

Roll Tide

1 minute ago, FlipTheBird said:

14.1 over ~7.5 seasons, 4.9 of it in 2018. Maybe I was too rough with "near bust," but this isn't a guy that lived up to expectations or became a player you couldn't afford to let go. And trending rapidly downward already at 28.

16.8 per baseball reference…. He was 3.2 last season. I’m not sure what’s up with him this year.

55 minutes ago, Billy F-Face3 said:

I think this here is why fans underestimate the impact team chemistry can have in the success of a team. 

50 minutes ago, owknows said:

You can cook up some pretty good chemistry with four 20 game winners...

Just sayin.

this is exactly where I am too.  This team has great chemistry and it is/was soooo underestimated.  It goes a long way in building a winner.  But it still takes talent, which we have a ton of... I'd like a little more in the SP/RP dept going into the race w/o taking pieces that will fit into the chemistry AND talent in the coming couple of years.  No reason to give too much away to get somebody like Montgomery who's a quality talent rental and maybe a guy you pay to stay... from the OP.

6 minutes ago, FlipTheBird said:

As you want to build the best team in the playoffs without trading any of our top guys, I ask you… what moves are guy advocating for?

If your question is what moves I am advocating for it would be a meaningful upgrade to the rotation Eduardo Rodriguez/Snell type would do and a bullpen upgrade. IMO we need a lock down guy for the 7th. I do not have much confidence in any of our current guys.