Tuesday, August 1: Orioles try to clinch season series vs Jays, face Ryu in his first start since Tommy John surgery

SteveA

Just now, Gurgi said:

You enjoy your game the way you want to.  If you chose to go around critiziing people you will find you dont make a lot of friends.  

And not everything you think you know is actually the truth.  Why dont you work to get along with who is here.  

I find it funny you are White Knighting Roy.

2 minutes ago, Malike said:

I mean you call a man garbage, that's not particularly nice. Do you think he's trying not to hit? Do you think it's his fault he's in the lineup?

He didn’t really call him garbage.  He said “this garbage at the plate” which is a fair assessment of Mateo’s at bats and different than calling him garbage. 

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Malike said:

I mean you call a man garbage, that's not particularly nice. Do you think he's trying not to hit? Do you think it's his fault he's in the lineup?

First of all, I NEVER called the man garbage. I have been on this page and thread for years..I vent like everybody else....I always thought you were a good guy, but your snarky and frankly completely dishonest depiction of what I said and who I am is with disappointing and inaccurate...lets just watch the game and enjoy baseball...deal?

• Upvote 2