Friday, September 1st @Arizona Diamondbacks

Moose Milligan

1 minute ago, O's84 said:

Robo Umps.  This is absurd already, this guy has been all over the zone.  

I would like to know if umpires get rated by the league on their ball-and-strikes calls. There must be some kind of accountability. After x misses, you are on assignment for a week. Of course the union would never go along with it.

Just use technology, please. It worked for tennis. It makes the game faster and less stressful.

• Like 2

Just now, Uli2001 said:

I would like to know if umpires get rated by the league on their ball-and-strikes calls. There must be some kind of accountability. After x misses, you are on assignment for a week. Of course the union would never go along with it.

Just use technology, please. It worked for tennis. It makes the game faster and less stressful.

They do. I wish they could get demoted to the Minor Leagues when they aren't performing to league average. That should be a thing.

Just now, Uli2001 said:

Angel Hernández is back so that tells me enough  We have the tech and it's silly now to use it at this point.

1 minute ago, ONUOsFan said:

It’s funny how your mind plays with you sometimes. I feel like the offense has been bad lately, but they’ve scored 9, 7, 12, 7, 5, 5, 5, 3, 9, 9, and 5 in their last eleven games. Guess it’s just tonight. 🤷🏼‍♂️

What does that hand pic mean in your profile picture?