Sunday, September 17 -- climactic battle with Tampa played amidst the raindrops

SteveA

2 minutes ago, dtk9119 said:

I didn't say he's been terrible. I said he's been mediocre. To my memory on average he's been about the same as Gibson lately. Hence who gets the 3rd spot? And for the record I like Kremer. He just gets in too much trouble w the HR ball. Can't afford to give up too many of those in the postseason 

Last 5 starts for Kremer: 3.00 ERA, 3.15 FIP

Last 5 for Gibson: 5.40 ERA, 4.93 FIP

1 minute ago, dtk9119 said:

I didn't say he's been terrible. I said he's been mediocre. To my memory on average he's been about the same as Gibson lately. Hence who gets the 3rd spot? And for the record I like Kremer. He just gets in too much trouble w the HR ball. Can't afford to give up too many of those in the postseason 

Gibson had three starts in August worse than Kremers worst start. He may not be in the playoffs rotation at all depending on how Means does 

1 minute ago, Pat Kelly said:

Back to impatient at bats.   Hicks takes great ABs tough to have him out right now.  Santander is flailing and needs a break, Frazier again because I guess he is Hyde’s favorite player? 

The Rays broadcast is really good.

The pitcher they are facing has a very low walk rate and a high first strike percentage.

Should the Oriole hitters just start every at bat 0-1?

Just now, Can_of_corn said:

The Rays broadcast is really good.

The pitcher they are facing has a very low walk rate and a high first strike percentage.

Should the Oriole hitters just start every at bat 0-1?

Gunnar being impatient last night in his first 2 PAs turned in awful results as well.