4th Playoff Starter: Gibson vs. Kremer

Bahama O's Fan

4 minutes ago, Sports Guy said:

Depends on the team you play against..if it’s Toronto, it’s Gibson…if it’s Houston, it may be both and Means is the odd man out.

Kremer dominated Tor this year.  I know Gibson did well against them as well.  Kremer has better stuff.  It’s close to a coin flip for me, but I’d go with Kremer.  

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, emmett16 said:

Kremer dominated Tor this year.  I know Gibson did well against them as well.  Kremer has better stuff.  It’s close to a coin flip for me, but I’d go with Kremer.  

I'm inclined to go with Kremer too he's been the better pitcher since the all star break. I agree with @Sports Guy that the match up will be the biggest factor in determining who Hyde goes with in the ALDS.

Kremer first and second half splits:

image.thumb.png.a8c1416a8ffcfdc63edde8a3ab5164de.png

Gibson first and second half splits (not including tonight's game):

image.thumb.png.b8f2588d5a7eb3a761b2837af6a51660.png

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, PsychoBird68 said:

Gibson starts game 3 on the road and Means starts game 4 with Kremer in the pen as the longman with Means and Gibson on very short leashes...     

I like Means to start game 2 in Camden Yards with the deep left field and possibly having our opponent trying to play more right handed hitters against him. 

• Upvote 1