Trade for Tatis

OriolesMagic83

3 minutes ago, OsFanSinceThe80s said:

And it’s also the first season Tatis played in more than 130 games. I’m a fan of Tatis, but I wouldn’t touch him with that contract with his injury history and PEDS violations. 

It's a singular violation.  I've also read a piece of what appeared to be non-biased journalism that indicated that with the way the pharmaceutical business is unregulated in the Dominican he may have not been lying.

I'm not saying he's clean, but he might not be as dirty as say Davis, Roberts or Cruz.

7 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

It's a singular violation.  I've also read a piece of what appeared to be non-biased journalism that indicated that with the way the pharmaceutical business is unregulated in the Dominican he may have not been lying.

I'm not saying he's clean, but he might not be as dirty as say Davis, Roberts or Cruz.

I’m not that concerned with PEDS when it comes to Tatis, but it’s a risk factor if you trade for him. Tatis has had trouble staying healthy and with that contract you have to be prepared for him to miss time. Even if the contract wasn’t a factor I don’t see Elias making a trade for Tatis. 

The PED’s don’t bother me, as long as they are over. 

His decision-making and immaturity does bother me. When Manny Machado has to rein him in constantly, you know it’s bad. A very talented kid, with a yuge contract. This is the kind of move that would likely wreck the chemistry they have built, unless he would come in very humble and assimilate. It screams bad move to me. 

21 hours ago, Can_of_corn said:

They all have a story.   

• Upvote 2

34 minutes ago, Jammer7 said:

The PED’s don’t bother me, as long as they are over. 

His decision-making and immaturity does bother me. When Manny Machado has to rein him in constantly, you know it’s bad. A very talented kid, with a yuge contract. This is the kind of move that would likely wreck the chemistry they have built, unless he would come in very humble and assimilate. It screams bad move to me. 

Haha.  If you acquire Tatis you better hope he’s still taking the roids.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, RZNJ said:

Haha.  If you acquire Tatis you better hope he’s still taking the roids.

That thought certainly occurred to me. 🤣

I have it on very good sources that PED’s among certain groups of players is still rampant. They just stay ahead of the tests, alter the drug slightly to stay ahead of what they know is being tested for.

We all know that contract will never be picked up by Angelos. But all of the other stuff with that guy is just too much, for me anyway. 

• Upvote 1