Think we do anything in the next week (other than Rule 5)?

Frobby

2 hours ago, Hank Scorpio said:

I think there will be tons of drama.

image.thumb.png.0eabbc68a3136b95970f9025f3dd6582.png

This picture captures my sentiments exactly. Until the Orioles actually do something serious, I have no expectations. If last offseason and this past season’s trade deadline are any indications, there’s no cause for reasonable expectations that the O’s are going to do anything but make very minor moves. It doesn’t appear that the will to win a World Series is there. And with ownership I am not even sure that is even on the radar.

Kudos to those of you who still are holding out hope.

13 minutes ago, Bemorewins said:

This picture captures my sentiments exactly. Until the Orioles actually do something serious, I have no expectations. If last offseason and this past season’s trade deadline are any indications, there’s no cause for reasonable expectations that the O’s are going to do anything but make very minor moves. It doesn’t appear that the will to win a World Series is there. And with ownership I am not even sure that is even on the radar.

Kudos to those of you who still are holding out hope.

https://988lifeline.org/chat/

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Bemorewins said:

????  I’m sorry I don’t find any humor in such a serious thing as that.

Hopefully, someone did.  I’m not making light of suicide.  I’m making light of someone who sounds depressed about their baseball team.  Lighten up.

Edited by RZNJ