Roch has not posted today at 8 pm

wildcard

1 hour ago, waroriole said:

He’s sacrificed himself for his lord John Angelos

I don't understand what this tweet is alleging. Because the team was sold he's not allowed to write about anything Orioles-related? MLB hasn't approved the deal yet but Rubenstein has already gotten around to firing Roch Kubatko? Can someone more enlightened fill me in?

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, 24fps said:

Is everybody sure that he's not in the hospital, or at the funeral of a close family member or doing something else, you know, actually important?

That's not the case. Last night he posted:

"Hey friends, just an FYI, and spread the word cause I know it's late, that I won't be filing tomorrow. The streak is over. Won't go into details but the fact that I was unable to file a story tonight has led me to take a little break here. Will reconnect soon."

and then an hour later posed:

"I'll be back here. Just didn't want everyone wondering what the heck happened tomorrow morning"

5 minutes ago, rm5678 said:

That's not the case. Last night he posted:

"Hey friends, just an FYI, and spread the word cause I know it's late, that I won't be filing tomorrow. The streak is over. Won't go into details but the fact that I was unable to file a story tonight has led me to take a little break here. Will reconnect soon."

and then an hour later posed:

"I'll be back here. Just didn't want everyone wondering what the heck happened tomorrow morning"

Fair enough. 

43 minutes ago, Moshagge3 said:

I don't understand what this tweet is alleging. Because the team was sold he's not allowed to write about anything Orioles-related? MLB hasn't approved the deal yet but Rubenstein has already gotten around to firing Roch Kubatko? Can someone more enlightened fill me in?

If this is true, we may regret losing the Angelos!!🤣

50 minutes ago, Moshagge3 said:

It’s better to not try to understand what the guy posts.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1