Orioles acquire LHP Matt Krook from Yankees for cash considerations

eddie83

4 minutes ago, NashLumber said:

What!? This is wild. Never seen this. 

Fun to see a dirt infield.  I grew up on Okinawa during Vietnam so I didn't see a grass one until I was 11 or 12.  Traber was a little nuts......

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

Just now, SemperFi said:

Fun to see a dirt infield.  I grew up on Okinawa during Vietnam so I didn't see a grass one until I was 11 or 12.  Traber was a little nuts......

Same here. Even though the high school team I was on won the NC championship, I didn't play on a grass infield until that state tournament. 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, catjuggler said:

Start a Diego Castillo appreciation thread?

i really appreciated Diego Castillo for those 4 or 5 seconds between seeing the title of the thread that we had acquired him, and actually clicking on and reading it to learn it was an infielder Diego Castillo, and not the 30 year old reliever DIego Castillo who has been a useful bullpen arm throughout his career, that we had acquired.

• Tony-OH changed the title to Orioles acquire LHP Matt Krook from Yankees for cash considerations

Our pen as of today,

Kimbrel, Cano*, Tate*, Webb, Baumann, Baker*

Coloumbe, Perez

AAA depth - Vespi*, Akin*, Krook*, Zimmerman*, Heasley*, Mcdemott*, Povich*, Johnson*

* = 2024 option 

I went with 6 RHP and 2 LHP. Early in the season we might not need a true long man. Maybe that lasts for a week. Zimmerman would be the guy though. I think we match up the 8th spot depending on match ups. 

Guys just need to step up. We’re not asking anyone to fill a role that they haven’t filled in the last 1-2 years.