Wow...unreal story

Pedro Cerrano

I'm sitting in Midway waiting for my flight to BWI so I figured I'd let you guys know what happened to me last night:

So I saw Glavine win #300 last night.....wait for it.....

Behind home plate....

For free.

I was at the Cubby Bear, you see, 11 beers deep when i notice this guy behind me is wearing an ESPN golf shirt. I figured he worked for them since ESPN was doing the game last night. I get to talking to him about how I interned at Around the Horn and he asks me if my buddy and I had tickets. I go "Yea, but they are real bad." He takes two tickets out and goes "here, these are probably better, just don't sell them."

Since they cost more face than ours did I figured they were better so we sold our original tickets for face value (karma, baby) and went in. Upon walking through the concourse and into the stands I realized the seats were right behind home plate.

Orgasmic. Unreal stadium, unreal city. Go there before you kick the bucket, or before Wrigley does.

BTW, I will post pics later on my facebook account for public viewing.

I'm sitting in Midway waiting for my flight to BWI so I figured I'd let you guys know what happened to me last night:

So I saw Glavine win #300 last night.....wait for it.....

Behind home plate....

For free.

I was at the Cubby Bear, you see, 11 beers deep when i notice this guy behind me is wearing an ESPN golf shirt. I figured he worked for them since ESPN was doing the game last night. I get to talking to him about how I interned at Around the Horn and he asks me if my buddy and I had tickets. I go "Yea, but they are real bad." He takes two tickets out and goes "here, these are probably better, just don't sell them."

Since they cost more face than ours did I figured they were better so we sold our original tickets for face value (karma, baby) and went in. Upon walking through the concourse and into the stands I realized the seats were right behind home plate.

Orgasmic. Unreal stadium, unreal city. Go there before you kick the bucket, or before Wrigley does.

BTW, I will post pics later on my facebook account for public viewing.

You gonna tell us when they get on the facebook?

Archived