Spring Training Lineups

DirtyBird

2 hours ago, emmett16 said:

Sounds like MLB Network is planning on at least showing the at bat.  

The highlights you see on MLB Network are available for games they stream and for those they don't.  The dozen or so clips I checked clearly have operators behind the cameras and are live switched.  It may be contract issues between the teams and MLB are the reason for so few games being available, but it doesn't look like lack of resources is a factor.

1 hour ago, sportsfan8703 said:

Mountcastle was scratched from the Orioles' lineup ahead of Thursday's Grapefruit League game against Pittsburgh due to an illness, Roch Kubatko of MASNSports.com reports.

https://www.cbssports.com/fantasy/baseball/news/orioles-ryan-mountcastle-battling-illness-905924/

"due to an illness" is the same verbiage they used last year when he had Vertigo.

1 hour ago, sportsfan8703 said:

Mountcastle was scratched from the Orioles' lineup ahead of Thursday's Grapefruit League game against Pittsburgh due to an illness, Roch Kubatko of MASNSports.com reports.

https://www.cbssports.com/fantasy/baseball/news/orioles-ryan-mountcastle-battling-illness-905924/

Hope everyone else in the Mojo Doho Casa House stays healthy. 

2 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

It's also the same verbiage they use when folks have a cold, flu, or stomach virus.

True, though cold or flu is more likely in colder weather than it is in warm sunny Sarasota. Could be a stomach bug. I'd place my bet on vertigo because we know he has had it before and it's been said that people with vertigo tend to deal with it over the course of their lives.

Just now, Billy F-Face3 said:

True, though cold or flu is more likely in colder weather than it is in warm sunny Sarasota. Could be a stomach bug. I'd place my bet on vertigo because we know he has had it before and it's been said that people with vertigo tend to deal with it over the course of their lives.

I meant to write LESS LIKELY.

1 minute ago, Billy F-Face3 said:

I live down here and I see plenty of folks with colds despite the warmer winter weather.

Not saying it couldn't be a reoccurrence but I don't think it's likely.