2024 Ongoing Lineup Thread

spleen1015

1 minute ago, Bemorewins said:

Still batting Westburg in the bottom third. At some point Hyde has to realize that he is one of our best hitters right?

I also wonder this, but then again.. who are you replacing him with at the top? 

On 5/12/2024 at 1:03 PM, Orioles0615 said:

I never want to hear complaints about finding Mayo a position to play and how Elias and Hyde like defense, and then go and play O'hearn in the outfield 

I understood Kjerstad in LF because you might as well see what he looks like in Camden LF for the sake of gathering info. But O'Hearn in LF at home while everyone is healthy was pretty indefensible. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, interloper said:

I understood Kjerstad in LF because you might as well see what he looks like in Camden LF for the sake of gathering info. But O'Hearn in LF at home while everyone is healthy was pretty indefensible. 

I asked him to do it so I could reference it when folks talk about how important defense is to the FO.

1 minute ago, interloper said:

I also wonder this, but then again.. who are you replacing him with at the top? 

IMO he should be batting top 3. He is clearly one of the best hitters on the team. He's tied with Adley for 17th in all MLB in batting.

1 minute ago, Can_of_corn said:

I asked him to do it so I could reference it when folks talk about how important defense is to the FO.

It's almost like they were confirming that, yes, ok, neither of these guys are options in LF at home. And then just like that, Stowers is here as someone who CAN sorta play LF. It can't really be that though, because that's ridiculous. 

2 minutes ago, Bemorewins said:

IMO he should be batting top 3. He is clearly one of the best hitters on the team. He's tied with Adley for 17th in all MLB in batting.

I would be fine batting him in Mounty's spot in today's lineup. 

On 5/12/2024 at 12:05 PM, Frobby said:

I doubt that.  You are projecting your own disappointment with him into some motivational issue that’s not there.  

Is it a motivational issue or a confidence issue?   I think he’s at a low point.  Who wouldn’t be?