First things for Rubenstein to do.

Gurgi

Change our City Connect jerseys.  They suck so bad it a true embarrassment. 

Sign Elias and his crew to extensions on their contracts. 

Buy the failing Hilton Hotel(of course it is failing the City owns it.  LOL) and tear it down.  

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Fiver6565 said:

Just to be clear, changing the jerseys is more important than locking up the front office?

Absolutely.  Have you seen them?  What is with the silly rainbow patch crap on the inside?  Oh the ugly.  It is Medusa ugly.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Gurgi said:

Absolutely.  Have you seen them?  What is with the silly rainbow patch crap on the inside?  Oh the ugly.  It is Medusa ugly.

Do you not know what that design respresents or are you ignoring it?

• Like 1

I've never understood why someone placed the Hilton right in full view of Camden Yards, and then made it a crappy looking building to boot. Rubenstein could definitely afford it, but might not want to take the loss of destroying it. He could be too business-minded for that.  

Number one, two and three on the DR list are to secure Elias and everyone Elias wants around.

Also, I like the city connect jerseys — it did take an adjustment period, and I prefer their classic black O’s jerseys for Friday night games — but they grew on me. And I love the Baltimore “B” on the hat.

15 minutes ago, spleen1015 said:

Do you not know what that design respresents or are you ignoring it?

No idea what it represents but whatever it looks ugly to the eye.  What does it mean?  Brotherhood or something?  

By the way the city has NEVER made a profit on the Hilton.  It has run a deficit EVERY year it has been open.  The city is looking for a buyer to get off the hook for the losses.  But who will buy that disaster?  

44 minutes ago, jabba72 said:

I've never understood why someone placed the Hilton right in full view of Camden Yards, and then made it a crappy looking building to boot. Rubenstein could definitely afford it, but might not want to take the loss of destroying it. He could be too business-minded for that.  

Ya think?   

• Haha 1

Disassemble the Bromo Tower and rebuild it between the statues and the batters eye.

I don't like the CC jerseys, but can tolerate them. Wear them less, though. The white, orange, or black jerseys are some of the best in baseball so it's always going to be a big step down when they go CC.

• Upvote 1