4/7 at Pirates

Morgan423

5 minutes ago, Yossarian said:

I still can't get over the views over the centerfield fence with the Clemente Bridge and the Pittsburgh Skyline.   This is a great ball park. 

I was there the year it opened. I just could not believe how amazing it looked then. It still looks as sparkling and new as it did then. 

5 minutes ago, Yossarian said:

I still can't get over the views over the centerfield fence with the Clemente Bridge and the Pittsburgh Skyline.   This is a great ball park. 

Sure is.  Second only to OPACY IMO.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Moose Milligan said:

What’s that line from Major League? Run like Mays but hit like Hays? And then Lou Brown’s like “yeah, you hit like shit”

Appropriate now, I feel. 

Hays runs like Cecil Fielder.

Just now, Roy Firestone said:

Cade Povich  with 7 K's in 4 innings for Noirfolk...1 hit.. O runs....We may hear from this guy before long...

The ceiling is very high, the kid has a ton of swing and miss. McDermott as well. The control hasn't been good for them, but they both have high ceilings.

2 minutes ago, Malike said:

High school boys called the Trojans. How many condom jokes were there every 30 seconds?

We made those jokes ourselves. Lucky for us, our biggest rivals were the Cary Imps. We loved adding all kinds of consonants to that nickname. Gimps, wimps, pimps, etc. 

• Haha 2

I just don’t understand why Hays plays everyday.  He has started ice cold and only didn’t start on Friday because he was sick and still had 2 at bats in the game.  Rest the guy half of the time until he starts hitting!!