4/9 @ Boston

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

3 minutes ago, Mooreisbetter27 said:

It’s so weird that the guy who couldn’t get re-signed by the worst team in the league can’t hit for us!

Maton is slashing .357/.500/.571/1.071 in Norfolk. Why they DFA'd him and then wasted $1 million on Kemp is beyond me. 

• Upvote 2

Urias should go. Good defense and a career average hitter, yes, but gosh there are several ways to cover third quite well without sacrificing anything.

Please give him a farewell fruit basket and send him off to Colorado?

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Tony-OH said:

Maton is slashing .357/.500/.571/1.071 in Norfolk. Why they DFA'd him and then wasted $1 million on Kemp is beyond me. 

Maton didn't get a single hit in ST did he?  He was 0-20something last I heard.  I'm all for dumping Kemp but this isn't the greatest argument against him.

1 minute ago, Fiver6565 said:

Maton didn't get a single hit in ST did he?  He was 0-20something last I heard.  I'm all for dumping Kemp but this isn't the greatest argument against him.

0-23, 10k's

1 minute ago, Philip said:

Urias should go. Good defense and a career average hitter, yes, but gosh there are several ways to cover third quite well without sacrificing anything.

Please give him a farewell fruit basket and send him off to Colorado?

It would be fitting.He's been off to a Rockies start for us.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Fiver6565 said:

Hell, Nevin or Wong would have been better.... and both of them are horrific options. There must have been clubhouse concerns or something.

By the way, I’m listening on the radio and the radio guys are terrible, Kevin Arnold and somebody else. They sound like they’re reading the phone book.

Until the ball hit the wall, Cowser double sound like it was just gonna be a routine fly, and even after the ball hit the wall, it still sounded like it was going to be a routine play.

I’m amazed that they don’t have access to better broadcasters.