4/10 @ Boston Jackson Holliday's MLB debut

FlaO'sFan

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Bemorewins said:

Anyone still think Irvin is “pitching good”? I couldn’t believe it when I heard Big Ben say that tonight. The man sucks plain and simple.

Honestly think he pitched mostly fine and got screwed over by the ump and Holliday calling for a ball he couldn't get to.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Bemorewins said:

Anyone still think Irvin is “pitching good”? I couldn’t believe it when I heard Big Ben say that tonight. The man sucks plain and simple.

I believe he hasn’t been that bad and a bit unlucky.  He seems to struggle to put guys away. 

Just now, allquixotic said:

Ump: denies the O's another chance and gives the Sux another chance. There should be real, tangible consequences for these guys when they blow these calls.

He shouldn’t get his check for the game. 

If you're counting along at home, the run cost by the bases loaded non-walk call and the two runs given to Boston this inning make three. 

So your Official Score at this point is Orioles 0, Boston 2, and home plate umpire Bruce Dreckman 3. 

1 minute ago, Bemorewins said:

I think he's pitched good. Should have been out of that inning. A bloop that should have been caught. A two-out 2 run punch through infield.