4/13 vs. Brewers

Morgan423

19 minutes ago, Roy Firestone said:

I think this team has gaping holes in starting pitching..and inability to score RISP with less than 2 outs..I think we have power hitters coming up, but our SP problem will hurt us for sure..

The way this team is constructed right now...they cannot compete for the WS.

To start...too many holes in the batting order.  Replace those holes with guys from AAA who are your future.

Secondly, starting pitching.  Hope...BIG HOPE...that Bradish and Means can fix that.

If not?  We are done.

5 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

I've been making an effort to be a bit more subdued this season.

We'll see how long it lasts.

Are you going to make the Kids dance party tomorrow?  Could be an opportunity to burn off some of that extra energy.

There's been players who have spoken about being placed on the IL/DL when they were prefectly healthy once their tenure with the team (in question) was over.

It's one of those rules similar to how Jaywalking is illegal but it still happens.

1 minute ago, OriolesMagic83 said:

No that's not me.  😋 I thought maybe you had a young relative you could chaperone.

I'm probably a Grand Uncle by this point but I've never met them and don't think any of them live in the same state I do.

2 minutes ago, Billy F-Face3 said:

There's been players who have spoken about being placed on the IL/DL when they were prefectly healthy once their tenure with the team (in question) was over.

It's one of those rules similar to how Jaywalking is illegal but it still happens.

Got any examples?

I'd enjoy reading about that.  (I'm serious, I would find that interesting)

1 minute ago, Can_of_corn said:

I'm probably a Grand Uncle by this point but I've never met them and don't think any of them live in the same state I do.

What happened today? Why are we getting blown out again??