April 16: Twins vs Orioles

SteveA

1 minute ago, Malike said:

He didn't look like he could find a rhythm today.

Really?  Those first 3 innings, and the 4th prior to the DP botched by Holliday, were ridiculously efficient.  Being able to close out the 6th seemed positive too.

I mean, if this is not finding a rhythm, I’ll take it. 😄

1 minute ago, justD said:

Really?  Those first 3 innings, and the 4th prior to the DP botched by Holliday, were ridiculously efficient.  Being able to close out the 6th seemed positive too.

I mean, if this is not finding a rhythm, I’ll take it. 😄

Yeah no command, really hard hit balls. The line looked great but there was some luck involved. He turned it on later in the game, but just looked like he wasn't happy for some reason. We'll see what he says when they chat with him.

1 hour ago, NashLumber said:

Mr. Rubenstein needs to get himself a legit Orioles cap. The thing they keep showing him wearing in the stands looks like something you get at O’s Appreciation Day. 

It probably says “thanks for all you do” on the back. And you get a free hotdog and an extra half hour for lunch. 

It’s one my father-in-law used to wear. Still have it. Must be something from the late Memorial Stadium/early OPACY era?

I get the feeling he’s trying to show his historical ties to the team. ?

• Upvote 2