Sunday 6/23 vs. Houston

elextrano8

3 minutes ago, Jagwar said:

Suarez is either tipping something or he's just done. 

I think we're seeing the reason he logged 120 MLB innings in a 17 year career in professional baseball.

Just now, dystopia said:

Can’t rule out that they’re back to cheating. They’re in desperation mode at this point and their owner doesn’t want to sell at the deadline. 

I suppose you can't rule it out completely, but Suarez is throwing everything belt high in the middle of the zone with no movement. 

Just now, justD said:

I thought it was more that he wanted to set his body up to turn and throw rather than just knock it down, and that pulled him up too soon. 

Yes I saw that too, he almost started turning his body for momentum to get the runner at first before even picking the ball. He's just gotta at least stop that ball though. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, dystopia said:

Can’t rule out that they’re back to cheating. They’re in desperation mode at this point and their owner doesn’t want to sell at the deadline. 

Why would he? Watching this team beat up on the Orioles tells me they have a team that can compete. 

1 minute ago, nevadaO said:

Good thing the pen is somewhat rested. Going to have to get someone up soon or just let him roast out there.

Nah Suarez gotta wear this. No off days this week either.