Sunday 6/23 vs. Houston

elextrano8

1 minute ago, vab said:

Man, this thing can flip on you so fast. From 17-5, 0.5 out of first, 2 out of 3 from the Yankees to likely swept with serious rotation issues in less than 72 hours. 

The rotation issues were apparent as soon as Bradish got hurt. They were bad against NYY as well.

1 minute ago, vab said:

Man, this thing can flip on you so fast. From 17-5, 0.5 out of first, 2 out of 3 from the Yankees to likely swept with serious rotation issues in less than 72 hours. 

That’s baseball ….

Need Kremer back after one more rehab start. 

I’m trying to be happy about the fact that we’ve been so good this season, but I think it is beyond stupid to “wait till the deadline.”
Mike needs to acquire several meaningful arms and he needs to do it right now

2 minutes ago, LGOrioles said:

The rotation issues were apparent as soon as Bradish got hurt. They were bad against NYY as well.

I was just going to post about the ripple effect his injury has had.

Of course I also think our pitching staff was kinda doomed with only one day off in June

2 minutes ago, Philip said:

I’m trying to be happy about the fact that we’ve been so good this season, but I think it is beyond stupid to “wait till the deadline.”
Mike needs to acquire several meaningful arms and he needs to do it right now

Easier said than done unfortunately. Really only 5 sellers now and you are going to pay a premium.