Heston Kjerstad 2024

21 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

Can of corn.

Corn cob.

Now do you see the difference?

Corn!!!!  You are morally bankrupt. Go rethink your decisions. 

https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-difference-between-kush-and-corn-and-reggie#:~:text=“Corn” weed again is your,when cut from the plant.

CoC is a pothead!!!

Edited by Sports Guy

I am really sorry I inadvertently started this. My bad. Silent J (if that passes the critic's test) deserves better. I think he will become a force if he stays healthy. I feel better if Tony walks which I think he will.

13 hours ago, Frobby said:

So I guess you won’t be watching, right?

Out of the millions of negative posts on this board, curious why you decided to call me out, and on a week old post?

Plenty of people have been distraught over the teams performance (and especially were a week ago and in the general time frame) and have posted much more negative things. My posts historically do not trend anywhere in that direction but hey thanks for the call out!

56 minutes ago, Too Tall said:

I am really sorry I inadvertently started this. My bad. Silent J (if that passes the critic's test) deserves better. I think he will become a force if he stays healthy. I feel better if Tony walks which I think he will.

Np.  On the bright side our opinions are not going to decide the narrative.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Fiver6565 said:

Out of the millions of negative posts on this board, curious why you decided to call me out, and on a week old post?

Plenty of people have been distraught over the teams performance (and especially were a week ago and in the general time frame) and have posted much more negative things. My posts historically do not trend anywhere in that direction but hey thanks for the call out!

I was just reading my unread posts in the thread, and didn’t notice that your post was a week old.   And I don’t consider that I called you out.  The post sort of read like the outcome of the playoffs was so certain that there was no point in watching, so I was ribbing you about it.  Nothing personal intended. I have a feeling you’ll be watching!   

17 minutes ago, Frobby said:

I was just reading my unread posts in the thread, and didn’t notice that your post was a week old.   And I don’t consider that I called you out.  The post sort of read like the outcome of the playoffs was so certain that there was no point in watching, so I was ribbing you about it.  Nothing personal intended. I have a feeling you’ll be watching!   

Of course I’ll be watching. Filled with dread in all likelihood. As will most of us.  LOL.