6/30 vs Texas Rangers

Morgan423

2 minutes ago, Moose Milligan said:

I've not heard that, but it sounds pretty terrible.

Yeah it was bad.  He talked about his grandkids his real estate stuff.  Real boring real annoying stuff.  Scott is like the black hole of vanilla.  He is so vanilla he is almost close to breaking through to the other side.  

Anyone remember when they had Scott matched up with Anita Marks?  That was like scott being the nails on a chalk board and Anita was the stray cat tied in a bag about to be thrown off a bridge.  They took suck to a higher level than has been reached before or since.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, SemperFi said:

What????

When you use a smaller sample size it's considered "cherry picking".

Never hear of anyone "cherry picking" by using a larger sample size.  

Anytime you pick a particular timeframe to make a point it is cherry picking, especially, if you’re talking about a “trend.” I’m guessing they won the last game in that twelfth series making it 6-6, right? What about the 13th series? Why’d you pick 11? Seems like a weird number. I’m guessing they lost the last game in the 11th series, or you might have stopped at 10 and that would have been 5-5. 

Edited by schittenden
  • Downvote 1

Just now, Gurgi said:

Yeah it was bad.  He talked about his grandkids his real estate stuff.  Real boring real annoying stuff.  Scott is like the black hole of vanilla.  He is so vanilla he is almost close to breaking through to the other side.  

Anyone remember when they had Scott matched up with Anita Marks?  That was like scott being the nails on a chalk board and Anita was the stray cat tied in a bag about to be thrown off a bridge.  They took suck to a higher level than has been reached before or since.

God, Anita Marks was so bad. I almost had forgotten about her.

1 minute ago, Philip said:

Not often, I’d bet…

where do you find the answer to weird highly detailed questions like that?

It happened a few days ago. It was the game where he homered in the first after he should have struck out looking on a clear strike and then homered. He struck out three times after that. It should have been a 4K night but the umps suck.

1 minute ago, schittenden said:

Anytime you pick a particular timeframe to make a point it is cherry picking, especially, if you’re talking about a “trend.”

That's a ridiculous argument. 

So any data used to support a statement is "cherry picking"?  Time frames are nonsense?

Definition of trend: a general direction in which something is developing or changing.  Is that not what I just said and supported with fact based data?  

17 minutes ago, slakattack said:

Well, you are missing out on Eduardo's over-enunciation of Spanish surnames

In his defense, Español is his first language and he does the Deportes broadcasts. I don’t think he’d consider it over-enunciation, in fact probably really cringes when he hears most announcers pronounce them. Just my guess.