This mornings game is on Roku TV (Sunday 7/14)

29 minutes ago, Bahama O's Fan said:

Why the heck are we playing at 11:30 in the morning?

I believe they are giving the team's an early head start for the All-Star break. The latest league games today are around 1PM (local time).

Edited by Greg Pappas

17 minutes ago, OriolesMagic83 said:

Is this on Roku's mlb channel, which pretty much just plays old games from  couples of years ago.  Think MASN rain delay games but for the whole league.

If you have the Roku Channel app, it's part of the regular Roku Channel live events.

33 minutes ago, Greg Pappas said:

I believe they are giving the team's an early head start for the All-Star break. The latest league games today are around 1PM (local time).

It’s for Roku.  This game originally was scheduled for 1:30 and was moved when it was announced the game would be on Roku.   I have tickets, so I know.  

It’s gonna be a scorcher.   90 by game time, 95 by 2 pm.  Ugh. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, gtman55 said:

If you have the Roku Channel app, it's part of the regular Roku Channel live events.

I found the Roku channel on my TV and I see the O's /Yankee game page.   Do I have go sign in or will it just play at 11:30?

1 hour ago, Frobby said:

It’s for Roku.  This game originally was scheduled for 1:30 and was moved when it was announced the game would be on Roku.   I have tickets, so I know.  

Its 74 degrees in my living room.

1 hour ago, Frobby said:

Let's just hope the Yankees don't scorch Kremer.