Sept 17 -- Suarez vs Cy Snell.

ShoelesJoe

Just now, milbest77 said:

Absolutely zilch. Injuries will excuse this season and we’ll hear about how we “are interested” in guys that we won’t end up signing. Then, Senator Elias will crow on and on about all the progress being made by the injured pitchers and so on🙄

Probably.  But we will see what the new owner wants to do.  This off season will be telling.

1 minute ago, spiritof66 said:

Does everyone think Hyde is an effective manager in these circumstances? In most games in the last few weeks, this team has looked whipped by about the third inning. 

I don't blame Hyde for bringing in Kimbrel down 4 runs when the team can only muster three hits.  Why burn your better relievers in a lost cause of a game?  I can't blame Hyde for the poor hitting either.  Next season will be more telling about Hyde's future -- maybe Elias' too.

1 minute ago, RavensNOsGuy said:

I am a small gambler here and there but that seems like a steal. I guess Vegas hasn’t caught up yet that we have quit on the season.

Thats the way it feels as a fan watching.  That the team is beat mentally.  It does seem they have quit.