Playoff tickets on sale tomorrow at 1pm

eddie83

46 minutes ago, interloper said:

God bless 'em, but no thanks. Not because I'm salty about anything. Just because last year I spent over $1,000 for multiple tickets plus food/drink for a very boring loss. I don't even remember anything about the game. It was some of the worst money I've ever spent lol. 

So... I will be waiting to see if they can at least get past the WC round and then see how I feel. 

Can I get you a tissue?

We’ve lost our last 4 home playoff games dating back to the 2014 ALCS so I get some of the scar tissue. But having attended ALDS game 2 in both 2012 and 2014, those wins were absolutely magical and I’ll never forget them. The games can be expensive but if you can afford to get in the door, just bring your own food/drink and take it in from the pregame ceremonies to the last out. The experience is priceless. 

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, interloper said:

No, they might have been club level or something. Honestly, I don't remember. For me and a couple people. It sucked. 

The club level is also the boring place to watch the game. It’s nice up there don’t get me wrong, but I like to be amongst the people. I guess it’d be cool if you’re with a large group

1 hour ago, CTBear said:

We’ve lost our last 4 home playoff games dating back to the 2014 ALCS so I get some of the scar tissue. But having attended ALDS game 2 in both 2012 and 2014, those wins were absolutely magical and I’ll never forget them. The games can be expensive but if you can afford to get in the door, just bring your own food/drink and take it in from the pregame ceremonies to the last out. The experience is priceless. 

I was at 3 of those 4 losses and I absolutely agree!!! I was also able to go to Games 1 and 2 of the 2014 ALDS which were both pure magic. Game 1 of the 2012 ALDS was also disappointing in person (long rain delay and then JJ blew the 9th), but I'll never forget that game after all the years of losing.

Good or bad - I'm all in regardless.

2 hours ago, interloper said:

No, they might have been club level or something. Honestly, I don't remember. For me and a couple people. It sucked. 

I had a bad experience last year, too, but hope springs eternal.   Overall, I think I am 2-3 in the postseason, including attending our one loss in the 1983 World Series).  

20 minutes ago, eddie83 said:

Cheapest tickets to WC/DS is $111. ALCS $184.  

Wow, I had no idea how much of a discount they give us flex plan members.   I got tickets to a game in each AL series via my flex plan last week.

I got 4 seats in Section 8 -- very good seats -- for $122.73 each (+ about $20/ticket in various fees) for Game 1 of the wild card series.

I got 2nd row of the upper deck behind 1st base for a game in the ALDS for $72/each + some fees.

And I got 2nd row of the upper deck behind 3rd base for a game in the ALCS for $ 72 each + some fees.

So as much as people are complaining about the flex plan benefits being diminished, they definitely give us a pretty steep discount.