Playoff tickets on sale tomorrow at 1pm

eddie83

1 minute ago, SteveA said:

Wow, I had no idea how much of a discount they give us flex plan members.   I got tickets to a game in each AL series via my flex plan last week.

I got 4 seats in Section 8 -- very good seats -- for $122.73 each (+ about $20/ticket in various fees) for Game 1 of the wild card series.

I got 2nd row of the upper deck behind 1st base for a game in the ALDS for $72/each + some fees.

And I got 2nd row of the upper deck behind 3rd base for a game in the ALCS for $ 72 each + some fees.

So as much as people are complaining about the flex plan benefits being diminished, they definitely give us a pretty steep discount.

Yeah. Definitely helps this time of year. 

6 minutes ago, MDK02 said:

Anyone know what time the WC games will be. Looks like last year's started at 3pm EST but we could be the late game?

Last year they had games at something like 3:00, 4:30, 7:00, and 8:00.

We probably won't know until Sunday what time our games are.

1 minute ago, SteveA said:

Last year they had games at something like 3:00, 4:30, 7:00, and 8:00.

We probably won't know until Sunday what time our games are.

I just think we have early games written all over it. I’m sure MLB would want Mets/ Braves later on. SD later on obviously. Houston/MIL an hour behind. That said have to see.