5/8 Yankees at O's

Marcus

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Shocker. Still counting on SportsCenter's top story being A-Rod homering in his debut but the Yankees still lose followed by a 5 minute conversation about A-Rod not being clutch because he only homers in Yankees losses.

GOAL!!!!

Nice goal. By the way, nice name -- I remember a few years ago a guy named John Murphy who went by Murph Dog did well in the WSOP for poker. You reminded me of him lol

Nice goal. By the way, nice name -- I remember a few years ago a guy named John Murphy who went by Murph Dog did well in the WSOP for poker. You reminded me of him lol

Yeah, I was posting on here when he made his run in the WSOP. I think I started a thread about it in the Rants section.

And the Caps already draw a bull-crap penalty, awesome.

Don't want it to seem like an over-reaction, but Guthrie has been my biggest disappointment this season. Koji and Bergesen have done as well as you could expect. Hendrickson and Eaton have been bad, but most expected that, too. The bullpen hasn't quite settled in yet, but it seems to be getting there. Even the bottom third of the batting order has started to come around. But Guthrie has been given up leads in most games and starts in a huge hole in this one. Just disappointing.

Archived