5/21 O's at Yankees

Rex Thunder

I'm curious..can anyone think of anyone in our organization that, purely in terms of ability, they would rather have start less than Eaton? Maybe even include free agent arms. Trembley and every one else in that clubhouse know there is about a 98+% chance that he will fail miserably every time he takes the mound. How can you justify continuing to put him out there every 5th day?

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think you guys are forgetting Eaton won a World Series last year. Sure, he had some help from role players like Ryan Howard, Chase Utley, and Cole Hamels, but this guy is a winner.

maybe we can trade him back to the Phil's for a bag of chips then

I think you guys are forgetting Eaton won a World Series last year. Sure, he had some help from role players like Ryan Howard, Chase Utley, and Cole Hamels, but this guy is a winner.

That was the apex of his career, and this is his....

What is an antonym for apex?

I'm curious..can anyone think of anyone in our organization that, purely in terms of ability, they would rather have start less than Eaton? Maybe even include free agent arms. Trembley and every one else in that clubhouse know there is about a 98+% chance that he will fail miserably every time he takes the mound. How can you justify continuing to put him out there every 5th day?

Which leaves us wondering...what the hell happened against the white sox?

That's a tough one. Can't give you one.

Wiggy?

--catjuggler

Archived