6/1 Orioles @ M's

24HOR

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He doesn't have the FB velo or changeup that Bedard had, but Hill reminds me of vintage Bedard prior to his big year in 2007. Doesn't give up a lot of hits, gets some k's, great curve, can't get close to completing a shut out effort because of pitch count.

Great start by Hill tonight though!

Lol, Wieters has it easy. what sign lol. Um lets see Curve or Fastball.

I'd understand you constantly hammering away at this if Hill were getting cheap outs or something, but he's got six strikeouts, a low pitch count, and he's been getting grounders and pop-ups. We know he's only been throwing two pitches.

EDIT: In the time it took me to type this, he got his seventh.

There is men in the bullpen..I don't think he will throw a complete game. no. He has pitched a pretty respectable game tonight albeit the rocky beginning that had some of us on the edge of our chairs. For a 2 Pitch Pitcher. hats off to hill tonight. Much better than the other day :):):)

Damn Hill is rolling.

Pitch count is up there a bit though. Can we bring him out for the 8th? Don't wanna push him too hard too fast, but he hasn't had to work at all the past 4 innings. I think he could do it. Won't complain if they play it safe but I'd like to see him brought back out for one more.

Archived