6/3 Orioles @ M's Cool Hand Luke and IceBerg

24HOR

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I love MelMo. He's been a very good player for the O's. There's nothing wrong with good-naturedly joking the t-shirt night, which was the intent of my earlier post. I don't hate him at all--he's one of the good guys.

Fair enough...always good to have a devil's advocate so things don't get out of hand though :D

Easy second for BB - several swings and misses, easy grounders to third and a K. Tremendous movement on his pitches - somewhat interesting that his K rates in the minors were not a little stronger, IMO.

I agree. There doesn't seem to be a lot of hard hit balls off Bergy though unless your name is Arod.

Terrible idea. Bunting in the 2nd inning? For shame! Earl would be pissed at you.

Yeah, maybe. But, wouldn't it be nice to see Roberts even fake a bunt at some point in his career?

I guess I'll need to start putting sarcasm or such annotations in my posts. :laughlol:

Wow. Lightning bolt just hit the tree out back. That was pretty. And loud. Very, very loud.

Is it me, or was Brian running at 1/8th the speed he normally does down the line?

I think on such a hard hit shot to the pitcher it was pretty obvious he wasn't gonna beat it unless there was an errant throw.

However, it would've been cool to see Izturis take out the guy at second and prevent the DP regardless!

Wow. Lightning bolt just hit the tree out back. That was pretty. And loud. Very, very loud.

Is it me, or was Brian running at 1/8th the speed he normally does down the line?

He has been doing that but that play was fast. He has to run hard. Izzy came close to breaking up that at second. If he is going to roll into the SS, BR has to run hard.

Archived