MD/Miami

Hooded Viper

I don't know... and I love Gary...but even though we are doing well right now, do we really want a bubble team for the next ten years? This program has the potential to be top 10.

If only Eric Hayes could shoot. If only. ;)

I'm just kidding. Seriously.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We've got 11 ACC games left and are currently 4-1 in league play. I would say we need at least 5 wins to get in and 6 to seal it.

@ Clemson

@ FSU

UNC

UVA

@Dook

@NC State

GTech

Clemson

@VTech

Dook

@UVA

This is a tough schedule, but if we continue to play like we have against inferior opponents, we're in great shape to secure a good seed this year.

We pretty much needed to start 4-1 to put ourselves in position to make the tournament. There is no doubt the schedule gets tougher from this point on. If we keep playing like we have the last three weeks we'll have nothing to worry about.

I'm with Mackus, I'm this close to getting back to where I was 6 or 7 years ago where I lived and breathed Maryland basketball. I just can't bring myself to do it quite yet. One thing is for sure though, I'm actually looking forward to the games now. It's nowhere near the chore it has been the last few years to watch a game.

If only Eric Hayes could shoot. If only. ;)

I'm just kidding. Seriously.

Well, I did just come back from the W&M game while writing the comment. I think his shooting can be great most of the time but defense...oooh defense. :) But if Vasquez, Milbourne, or Mosley gets cold this team needs Hayes to shoot.

I hate you guys.

I'll meet you there. Right after I get the kids feed, bathed and ready for bed. I'll have to leave at halftime though because my daughter still wakes up three times a night and I have to make sure I'm rested for work tomorrow.

Note to self, don't make babies.

I'll might able to be there for the 2nd half. Unfortunately I have class until 7:30 in Columbia.

Also, the game is at 7pm, not 8pm.

Could've used you dude, I was with my girlfriend and two of her female friends. The conversation needed an injection of testosterone.

Could've used you dude, I was with my girlfriend and two of her female friends. The conversation needed an injection of testosterone.
For as many months ago as it was that we figured out that we live 3 houses away from each other (and each house being about 12 feet wide) its odd that we haven't hung out yet.

I'm having a b-day party for my roommate this Saturday night. You should swing by. Especially if your girlfriend's female friends are particularly attractive. Bring them. Or just tell them to come even if you can't make it.

Note to self, don't make babies.

For as many months ago as it was that we figured out that we live 3 houses away from each other (and each house being about 12 feet wide) its odd that we haven't hung out yet.

I'm having a b-day party for my roommate this Saturday night. You should swing by. Especially if your girlfriend's female friends are particularly attractive. Bring them. Or just tell them to come even if you can't make it.

I'm trying to figure out if I should move to Baltimore. Please post pictures of local talent. Thanks.

I'm trying to figure out if I should move to Baltimore. Please post pictures of local talent. Thanks.
Worst case just close your eyes real tight and imagine she's Amber Theoharis.

There isn't the huge pool that a place like NYC has, but there is some good talent, especially on the weekends in the fall/spring when all the local colleges come to Baltimore for the evening. Between Fed Hill, Fells Pt, Canton, and downtown, there is usually some pretty good talent around.

For me at least, I've got a huge group of friends that live in or often visit the city, so I do most of my work on friends of friends, moreso than meeting girls at bars. I've always been more of a house party guy than a bar guy, though. Not that I don't enjoy an evening out.

Is ESPNU on Comcast in Baltimore yet or am I gonna have to go to a bar?

In Mo. County, comcast has buried ESPNU HD as channel 852... several channels away from ESPNN HD (for some reason a non. They never notified me of it... but I found it by mistake.

just fyi.

In Mo. County, comcast has buried ESPNU HD as channel 852... several channels away from ESPNN HD (for some reason a non. They never notified me of it... but I found it by mistake.

just fyi.

Thanks, I'll look for that next time, although the think the Baltimore City channels are different. I was able to find ESPNU, not the HD one, on Comcast but my cable package didn't have that included.

Archived